Friday, January 6, 2012

Shopping in Dublin

Today i went shopping in the big old city dublin. My alarm went off at 7am to get the 9.05am train to dublin usually takes an hour to get there from where i live.
This is what I wore my green doc martins and my jumper dress ofc i wore a big long coat as it was chilly outside haha

This is my makeup tbh I actually forgot to put my eyeliner on. And i just straigtened my hair and had a half pony tail with my furry bobble.

We First went to H&M there was a big sale in there.

This is what I got from H&M its a waist jacket and it was only €7

We then went to penny's or as england call it primark :D

Got these red fabric shoes for only €9

Leather shorts €5


snake print skinnys €5

Pink foundation and conceler brush €2
mint green NYC eyeshadow €1.99
NYC foundation €3.99
NYC mascarra €3.49
2x bow hairclips €3

So then we thought we pop in on hmv see is there any anime dvds there and i came across this :


all three twilight movies for €12.99 sadly they didn't sell any anime dvds there which sucked :(


and lastly i went to a shop called Fresh which sells all rockabilty and rock clothes and got this for €20


Now all I need is some eyelashes and im on my way hahaaha :D:D

1 comment: